The call to wholeheartedly pursue a vocation in the Healing and Spiritual Arts awakened in my very early 30s. I have been formally devoted to deep study and professional practice for over twelve years under many teachers and mentors who have helped to amplify my innate abilities while challenging me to grow beyond limitations.
I am an intuitive weaver of healing artistry, a seer and visionary, an empowered sovereign voice, and a multi-dimensional spiritual practitioner with a love for nature, the occult and esotericism, and the farther reaches of metaphysical realities.
My professional credentials include Master of Arts in Body Psychotherapy from Naropa University, Licensed Massage Therapist, and Somatic Movement Therapist.
Additionally, I have thousands of hours of continuing education and direct client experience blending a variety of mind-body-spiritual modalities and entheogenic supported transformation.
Over the years, I have offered healing experiences to individual and groups in wellness and ceremonial settings to hundreds of people.
With an established and successful private practice, I also present and facilitate in the U.S. and abroad.
I’m also the creator of The Luminous Guide, an online learning and inspiration platform delivered in the spirit of community fellowship and an assembly of care.
My background in Experience Design and Strategy compliments my ability to uplevel your development through masterful mentorship and guidance.
Rich with Experience and Impeccable Qualifications.
Influential Training and Education
By no means a comprehensive list, these are some of the training programs I have completed that have the most influence on my practice and methodologies.
- Master of Arts in Body Psychotherapy (Naropa University)
- Soma & Soul 9-month Trauma Training (Boulder, CO)
- Medicine Wheel - 1 year Shamanic Initiation (Hidden Truths College of Metaphysics)
- Four Pathways Energy Healing Certification (in progress with Cyndi Dale)
- Enter the Mystery - 1 year Priestess Initiation (Priestess Presence)
- Psychedelic Sitters School Level 1 (Medicinal Mindfulness)
- Ketamine and Cannabis Assisted Psychotherapy (Innate Path)
- 300-Hour Yoga and Energetics Training (Bali, Indonesia)
- Phoenix Rising Yoga Therapy (Denver, CO)
- Traditional Thai Massage (Chiang Mai, Thailand)
- Holistic Massage Therapy, Prenatal Massage (Austin, TX)
- Emotional Freedom Technique Level 1 (ACEP)
- Astrology 1 (Hidden Truths College of Metaphysics)
- Your Message is Your Medicine (Laura Dawn)
- Courting the Muse Beloved (Animas Valley Institute)
Highlights from some of my professional roles and engagements as a Healing Arts and Entheogenic Practitioner.
- Yoga Teacher (2011-2016)
- Registered Psychotherapist (2015-2021)
- Somatic Movement Therapist (2016-Present)
- Licensed Massage Therapist (2017-Present)
- Ketamine and Cannabis-Assisted Psychotherapist (2019-2021)
Entheogens and Psychedelia
- Personal Psychedelic Practice (1993-1996; 2011-Present)
- Private Healing Arts Practitioner (2011-Present)
- Group Entheogenic Facilitator / Support (2018-Present)
- Private Entheogenic Practitioner (2019-Present)
- Medicine Keeper pilot program, Co-Founder and Educator (2021-2022)
Speaking and Education
- The Nowak Society (Speaker and Volunteer)
- Rising Consciousness Conference (Presenter)
- Tam Integration (Panel Speaker)
- Tripsitters.org (Presenter & Facilitator)
- SPORE: Society for Psychedelic Outreach, Reform, Education (Volunteer)
Mentorship and Community
Current and recent mentors and communities of practice that help hold me and my work are included below.
- Dr. Frances Yahia (Consciousness Coach, Author, Spiritual Guide)
- Cyndi Dale (Author, Energy Healer / Teacher)
- Shonagh Home (Shamanic Therapist, Author, Mushroom Guide)
- Kayse Gehret (Founder, Microdosing for Healing)
- Laura Dawn (Podcast Host, Psychedelics & Creativity Leadership)
- The Nowak Society (Psychedelic Professionals Community)
- Association for Entheogenic Practitioners